Friday, April 2, 2010

fuck what you heard, this is miah speaking.

soooo, fuck it ima get straight to the point.

get over yourself.

ive heard plenty of things about myself since i started wearing tight pants, realized i look good with my hair straight and curly, got my first mani/pedi, and bought my first pair of panties. bitches have alwayyysss hated me because i get along with their dude, bitch understand i have a TOMBOY background, you can pretty much say i was one of the homeboys..boys like me because i have an unbiased opinion.

i am a whatever the fuck type of person, usually...

bitch ass niggas stop blowing me cuz i didnt blow you. keep my fucking name out yo mouth. i aint wit da groupie shit. js cuz i fucked wit yo patna, instead of you doesnt mean ima fuck wit you. u wanna be my boyfriend? u love me? guess what, i dont give a fuck. fuck your feelings...LOL...seriously.

so u mad cuz u liked me, i fucked you...and now i dont wanna talk to you anymore. its called, bad dick...get over it.

i have heard im one of the realest people a muhfucka know
ive heard im beautiful, gorgeous, not js for my looks but because of my struggle, and all the shit i had to go through.
ive been called a ho(had outtapocket moments)--->every bitch has one, most dont admit it, because they are too afraid of wha the next person thinks or feels. but mostly ive been called a hoe cuz of the shit ive said, the vulgarity and obscenities of my mouth....i have zero inhibitions..

at the end of the day i believe in God. I understand he has forgiven me for all of my Sins as i commit them, and at the end of the day i will see him for Judgement.

ive been called a bitch, a ho, a good girl, a nice girl, a young woman,the realest woman, a bestfriend, sis, bruh all dat... a weak bitch, etc. ive been called every name in the book. quite frankly i dont give a fuck. haters will never be able to make up their mind about you. one minute you're this, and the next you're that. luckily ive learned this at a young age, and found those who i trust early on in life.

ima flirt...so what. its natural. #nexxxxttt subject.

ive fucked a person, and never called them again. shit, if thats all you were good for, so be it, dont be mad. thanks for the sex now keep it the fuck movin. dont be mad @ me cuz u didnt get a phone call back. i wasnt interested, so keep my fuckin name out yo mouth because you couldnt fuck me anymore. if your dick was that good you would have gotten a call back. some niggas get so mad becase a female FUCKS them, instead of them FUCKING her...they may get mad because you get up, put your clothes on and dont call them (just like they do us sometimes)...dudes get mad cz they're the ones calling, and getting ignored after sex or after a date. so what, dudes do it to females allll the time. im just the type of female where the bullshit doesnt impress me, i can pick a nigga up n toss his ass fast, just because (this is why #bitchniggas are entertaining)...when they come across a cutthroat female such as me, they cry, they beg, they whine for attention they cant make me give---->#turnoff ugh.

ive been told i was playin games, cuz i wuldnt let a boy come to my house after he took me on a date #newsflash bitch i dont care, quit cryin n find u another female to whine to!

i was in a relationship, committed for 5 years.(so i know how to be in one, i love relationships,.... well did...) same person, same sexual partner, same love. you can only imagine how hard that had to be, being surrounded by hella temptation throughout school. jealousy, envy. dating the nigga that everyone wanted to fuck wit, and him dating the bitch that everyone wanted to be with. i was that bitch. i am that bitch, and if any bitch has a problem with that, hey...lol, fuck you #whocares


I have learned to be 100% me. i have mos def dun some stupid ass shit, i dont regret anything. fuck what the next person has to say or how they feel. ive been the way i am since i was 4 years old, da shit aint gon change. ima speak ma fuckin mind, do what the fuck i wanna do, and say what the fuck i wanna say. if u dont like how im doin mines, or feel a certain way about it...#FUCKYOU.

if u dont like me...thats fine.
dont approve of how i do things...thats fine.
when did my life become yours?...never is wha i thought.

excuse me while i take out ma can of #BITCHBEGONE!

WHAT IRKS ME THE MOST IS NOT WHAT IS SAID, IT IS THE INSINUATION THAT SHIT IS TRUE/UNTRUE. WTF...DONT BRING THAT BULLSHIT TO ME..I DONT WANNA HEAR NOBODYS HE SAY SHE SAY SHIT. I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THE PESTILENCE THAT WREAKS FROM WEAK ASS PEOPLE! IF U EVER WANNA KNOW SOME SHIT ABOUT ME, ASK ME. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM LETN A MUHFUCKA KNOW.

NEVER LET WHA THE NEXT PERSON FEELS ABOUT YOU, GET IN THE WAY OF U DOING U OR BEING U...

MOVE ON WIT UR LIFE, I CAN BE A BITCH ALL DAY....AT THE END OF THE DAY, MA NAME STILL GON BE N YO MOUTH, PPL STILL GON TALK....THE THOUGHT OF ME IS STILL GON @ THE TIP OF YO TONGUE, SO FUCCCCCKKK YOU, AND A SMILE.(DAMN I FEEEL WAYYY BETTER NOW)